Glad to see you around again!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
Printable View
Glad to see you around again!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
M.J., its great to have your silly ass back around!!! its been way too long dude!
Don't remember who you are, but welcome.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you traded my soul for pogs?Quote:
Originally posted by Joranthalus:
remember Manga Jeff? He's back... in pog form! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
....suckers!
...ho-ho-ho! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Wow, welcome! [img]smile.gif[/img]
thanks everyone [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
SWEET!! Hey Steve!
I'll join the ranks in welcoming Manga Jeff. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
MJ,
...you know, a lot has happened since you've been gone. For one, I killed Baimun!
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL314...4/31834139.jpg
...two, Chaser is really Charlie Brown.
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL314...4/31834200.jpg
...three, Drau and Andyman discovered man love!
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL314...7/31834968.jpg
...four, Ghostdawgg got his ass kicked by Wife of Chaserfan for calling her camera, junk!
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL314...4/31833929.jpg
...Liberal John loses yet another debate! That makes, 3,491,802 in a row.
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL314...4/30929953.jpg
...but, some things never change. I'm still as handsome and as charming as ever!
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL314...4/31835098.jpg
...oh, and a few really good Spawn BBQ's!